Need to vent :( this is seriously f*cked up adult content

as some of you know i posted the other day that my marriage is practically over since my husband moved his stuff out of the house two days ago. TWO DAYS AGO. well he still wanted to go to counseling, apparently, and i haven't said yet that i don't want to go, even though deep down i don't. the man i married is long gone and has been replaced by an emotionally abusive, selfish, insensitive prick.

anyway i know i shouldn't, but i was curious what he's been up to on facebook. (we haven't spoken btw just him calling the kids quickly last night) i was reading thru some IM's between him and a friend and he asked "know any chicks that wanna chill? i wanna get it in lol"

i am seriously crushed by that comment. we're not officially divorced, he's only been moved out two days COUNTING TODAY. and already he wants to fuck someone? i can't believe this.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 7:56 AM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• he's a dog!!!!! Forget that zero get yourself a hero!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 7:58 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• What an ass. He could have been putting on a show for his friend....but still an ass. Do yourself a favor and leave his facebook alone. I know I would be tempted to do the same thing. But all it is going to do is bring you pain. Let him go and move one. Get some counseling of your own and hug those babies of yours close.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 8:09 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I think he probably KNEW you'd look at his fb, and thats why he said that, it's silly and it's childish! He IS a prick, and I think I speak for everyone when I say you had a lucky escape, you don't need to waste anymore of your life with an ass like that!!
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 8:31 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• What a pig! You deserve way better girl!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 8:04 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Remember that happy, liberated feeling you had the other day?? It WILL come back!! Just give it a little time. It's always a bit devastating to find out something like that... But it just proves that he wasn't and probably hasn't been in the marriage. Do something for yourself and know that you are better off.
    marybeth927

Answer by marybeth927 at 8:05 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• wow..sorry you found out he was a bigger jerk than you thought. *shrugs*
    you don't know how to truly take what you read..he could have been being 'one of the boys', he could have already done it (my guess is he has, before he left)..thing is: he's thinking about it, and most likely will follow through at some point.
    that doesn't mean you can't mend things, if both parties want it. there's obviously a lot we don't know and you aren't going to tell it to a bunch of strangers. only you can live with what you can live with..or completely clear your life of crap you don't need. its up to you, op.
    i wish you the best, whatever you decide. (((hugs)))
    and of course, we're all here, when you need to vent!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:19 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Believe it hunn !!! mans are not emmotional as we're !!! they think with there little head ( the one below ) turn the page and leave everything could conect u with him .... now u start a new life ;) gd luck
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 8:24 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Well your gut doesn't lie, so I think your on the right track,, UGG men,, but look at it on the bright side, he can become another woman's problem,and still send you child support,,LOL! The check without the pain! I know it is hurtful, but someday somewhere there is a man who is going to value you,, and not just want to get it "in",,,,
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:55 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I think you needed to see that to get rid of any doubt you had. Time to file. Nevermind that counseling.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:59 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• People DON"T CHANGE! Move on with your life & when he says he want's to go to counseling say " No I'm gettin it in that night!" & hang up the phone. You deserve better & it's true when they say, when one door closes another opens for you. Something better is waiting for you around the bend. Best wishes for you :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:47 AM on Jun. 16, 2011