when was ur?

hi all hope all is good. iv been thinking when my best christmas was, thought id see when was ur best christmas was?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:17 AM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Holidays

• Last year. It was my son's first Christmas. Me and my SO set up his presents from "Santa" and spent the hours before that with my family opening gifts. Christmas Day we ate sooo much and my kiddo stuck his hands in Grandpa's mashed potatoes and got it all over my bro's kid. It was just a wholesome family time.
    CM2TX08

Answer by CM2TX08 at 7:22 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• This one coming up is gonna be the best without a doubt. Its my sons first Christmas. Also its me and my fiance first Christmas in our new place.
    mama28th

Answer by mama28th at 7:31 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• when iwas in the 3rd grade...got a new bike, alot of toys, it was the first christmas we hosted with my cousins aunt uncle grandparents comeing down. etc.

but I think next year may top my personal christmas' my daughter will be 3 almost 4, my son will be 2 (he ws born xmas eve last year) so the ages of when they start to be really excited about stuff. we went and saw santa yesterday with my daughter and she was just jumping up and down, so next year, she will even understand santa :) and like i said my son will be older so im planning on makin next year awesome!
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 8:53 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• When i was little about 7 or 8,but me and my sister were really into barbies and we got the ones that we wanted it was just a good feeling at that time.
    leahc

Answer by leahc at 11:54 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Two years ago. It was the first year my oldest was really excited about everything. And we had our youngest son two days before Christmas, which was a great gift! I'm really looking forward to this year because now our youngest is the same age (two) where he's getting excited and interested in stuff!
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 10:19 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I really think this year will be my favorite. It is my sons 1st christmas. He just turned 9 months, and every morning he just stands at the gate around the tree, just staring at it. I just cant wait until he wakes up on Christmas morning and the gate is down and he can "have at" all the gifts. &hearts
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 1:52 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• hmm...good question - very thought provoking! im looking forward to this year because my 13 month old is getting into it all. But I think the best one thats already happened, would be...2002. It was my DHs first real Christmas together(we were engaged two months prior) and I spent the night at his house christmas eve(i was 17, he was 19 and living at his parents)...this was when his family was still sane and not on drugs...and we read christmas stories and watched christmas movies, and baked cookies all night long. woke up to TONS of presents and a great breakfast. We packed al our bags and left that day to go to Gatlinburg for 4 nights. It was amazing. great now im all emotional
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 11:36 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• The first christmas with my DH, it was before we were married. It was 6 yrs ago. It was the first time Id had a holiday celebration with someone other than family.

It was just a very peaceful, beautiful time. Nothing fancy was done or said but it was just neat spending it with someone I adored and who adored me.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 7:08 PM on Dec. 15, 2008