I had a cup of coffee last night is this bad for my pregnancy? I only had one cup tho?

I REALLY wanted coffee and I said I will want until I had the baby but man I had to have it lol Oh I am 34 weeks!

effie777

Asked by effie777 at 7:18 AM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It's not gonna kill ya. It's just not good to intake caffiene allday everyday.
    CM2TX08

Answer by CM2TX08 at 7:24 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Pregnant or not. :)
    CM2TX08

Answer by CM2TX08 at 7:25 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• You'll be fine. I drank 2 coffees a day with my first and have had about 1 a week with this one (it doesn't like coffee so much!). I agree that everything in moderation. GL :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 7:50 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• It is not coffee your suppose to avoid it is caffeine. Coffee is actually not bad for you. There was just recently a study on how much caffeine was okay and the scientific world said some where between 12-15 oz of coffee was okay and there was no difference between mom's who drank a moderate amount of coffee and their outcomes vs moms with no coffee intake. Most dangerous time to drink too much is first trimester due to higher miscarriage rates and too much (more than 4 cups) towards the end  can cause uterine irritation. So you could have had coffee this whole time just not make a pig of yourself with it and be fine.

babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 7:54 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• No. Dr told me i could have a cup a day. It is fine. My child came out perfectly healthy. I drank coffee through out my pregnancy. Check with your dr to see what she/he says tho
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Everything in modertion can't hurt.
    Anonymous