How much porn do you think your husband watches?

My DH watches it throughout the day and it seems to be extreme to me. Would it bother you if he looked at it daily?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• That is extreme.

My husband doesn't watch porn, he says that it makes him sad because all those women are somebody's daughters.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:46 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• he's not workin during day ???
    nop it would never bother me !!! but in the morning !!! that maybe just a bit .. do something that could attaract him more !!!! im the showwwwww when im home hehehehhe
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 8:46 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Mine watches occasionally, what you mentioned is a bit extreme.

Answer by older at 8:48 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Mine will watch it whenever he is not working. It is disgusting and demeans women. I do not tolerate it in my house, it is just pure filth. Relations between two people are given as a gift from God and is supposed to be kept private. Due to this we have been basically living a life of a business contract for the last 3 years. He works OTR, I hold down the fort and raise the children. He satisfies what he thinks his needs are wherever. I pray everyday that he hits rock bottom and sees the light and comes back from his sex addiction. I cannot see any woman that would think it is ok for a man to get turned on by someone else and then use them as their outlet. That man isn't thinking about you, you are just his tool for release. Does that not make you feel used and like scum?
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 8:54 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I hate the fact that DH looks at it at all. But, even though he denies it & is embarrassed to talk about it, I know he looks at it on his phone right before his shower. But, I know its normal for him to need to "relieve himself" since I was high risk pregnancy w/placenta previa & doctor said I couldn't have sex (until the very end when the previa finally moved) and now I can't have sex for 6 weeks since the baby was born. Other than that time, I know he doesn't look at it all day.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 8:58 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• He works 8 hours a day but as soon as he gets home he is off in the bedroom on the computer. He does play world of warcraft on the computer but he goes back and forth from that to porn, this is all he does in his spare time and days off.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:06 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• my EX used to watch all the time
    not when we first started out, but he found "his kind of porn" and was 100% addicted
    he did all the time
    would wake in early am, make coffee and go straight to computer, of course if i walked in he would switch to a game (k=like right, you wake hours early to play a game)
    would stay up way into the night to watch porn
    looked on computer and found what kind he was watching - this opened up a can of worms
    needed to know and this slide quickly to end of our relationship

good luck to you
    sex addiction hard for person to admit, then has to seek therapy

when it becomes something to hide, and real life is put aside to get his fill of his need, also effects real sex life with partner
    again, very hard thing to deal with - NOTHING you do will stop it, it has to come from him

it is NOT a lack in you, it is an addiction in him = remember that-IT IS NOT YOU, OR A LACK OF ANYTHING
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:25 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I couldn't tell you. I'm his wife, not his mom and I don't regulate what he looks at.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:30 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• none. He's either at work or with me. FYI-his phone doesn't have internet so i know he's not looking at it

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:40 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Hubs watches it when I'm holding off with the goods
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 9:50 AM on Jun. 16, 2011