Do you ever have a dream that effects your mood for the rest of the day?

mine are usually pretty weird, always emotional. i'm pretty aware of how to decipher them, but sometimes i just get this overwhelming feeling of sadness and regret and it's hard to shake.

juliness

Asked by juliness at 8:59 AM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes I do sometimes, something sad or scary or just plain strange. It can affect what I think about and how I react.

Answer by Bmat at 9:01 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• yep sometimes !!! i fight on dream with my husband when i wake not veen hi or gd morning bb lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll funny !!!! and sometimes gd dreams and i wake up with big smile lolll
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 9:03 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Yup. I have had dreams where I was angry with my husband. One morning I woke him up early to bitch him out over something I dreamed about. He just kind of looked at me like I was crazy and told me to go back to sleep.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 9:06 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Oh....and last night I dreamed that I worked in a Christmas Tree Flocking shop.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 9:07 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• yes
    wmbeener

Answer by wmbeener at 9:49 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Nope, I never remember my dreams.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:59 AM on Jun. 16, 2011