Any tips on how to avoid being voted down? :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Jun. 16, 2011 in About CafeMom

• It doesn't matter how innocent you answer is, if any of the people offering answers don't like what you've posted, you'll get a vote down.
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 9:21 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Try to express our opinion w/out coming across as nasty or rude.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:09 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Stay away from the debate questions, be nice and not nasty and if you are worried about points, don't post anon since that's the only time the down votes count against you.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:11 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Don't worry about it, as long as you're not just being nasty.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 9:11 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• As above, don't be rude, don't be agressive, and don't just leave one word answeres, I tend to vote down if someone is very unhelpful! Like leaving an answer of 'yes' or 'no'.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 9:11 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Its going to happen even if you are a saint, I would say answer honestly with your true opionon and don't be rude or bashing.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:15 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• If it is truly how you feel and your opinion why are you worried about being voted down? I have taken a lump or two (or 3 or 4) It is not my hope to get voted down, but sometimes I just know that I that I am not going to agree with everyone and someone will hit that button.
    sipn_mom

Answer by sipn_mom at 9:15 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I thought vote downs only mattered if you post anon. Am I wrong?
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 9:10 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• i agree with above poster. that and when people use so much abbreviations and slang that no one can decipher it
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 9:10 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Thanks ladies. But I'm not talking about anon posts. I was thinking that the only way would be by patronizing the OP. LOL (Now I'm expected to be voted down, right?)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:15 AM on Jun. 16, 2011