Does anyone know what product cleans a shower the best?

Just wondering with all products on the market and me having hard water if anyone knows of a great tub/shower cleaner:)

cheercoach18

Asked by cheercoach18 at 7:26 AM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Home & Garden

• Shout.. for your clothes..I'm not even kidding. I just tried it one day and it works. And you dont have to scrub. I also like SoftScrub.
    CM2TX08

Answer by CM2TX08 at 7:27 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• omg she is right shout works great i didn't have anything to clean the shower and bath tub one day and i tried it it works great. spray it on let it sit for a while and go back and i did use a scrub brush on mine but i didn;t have to scrub nearly as much and it was cleaner then it had ever been before
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:40 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I've got shout out the wazoo...I bought in bulk at Sam's Club. I knew there was a reason for that!!!...lol
    I only wish it came with a near naked muscle guy to spray it on the shower for me....NOW... that would be shower cleaner!!!!!. Okay...I've started off my day with a great visual fantasy thought...now it's time to get back to the real world and clean it my self : (
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 7:46 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Lysol all purpose (usually yellow) and Lysol basin tub (something like that). It foams and works so good!
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 8:12 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Try fabric softener and water. Sounds crazy, but it's the best thing I've found. About 1 cup fabric softener to 2 cups water............you can even use the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser with it. It cuts thru soap scum like none other, and it smells REALLY good!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 8:20 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I use a Magic Eraser on mine. It works great, takes of everything with almost no scrubbing! Then I just spray it down with Lysol spray (the yellow kind someone else mentioned) to kill any germs. Super easy!
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 10:27 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Comet.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 11:24 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• i use works toilet bowl cleaner... i also have very rusty water though... i have also used CLR on the shower curtain... (rusty as in 2 weeks after cleaning its red rusty again) from white to red rusty
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 8:28 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• there is a product i use called "awesome" and it really is, for your entire household cleaning!
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 11:15 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Kaboom, by far! It is a great product, and I use it 'professionally' every day...I love it, and sound like a commercial!!!!!!!!!!
    islandwalker

Answer by islandwalker at 1:57 PM on Dec. 15, 2008