is it just me?

hi all! i have a 14 year old step dauter it seems that her dad watches her ass all the time, it very strang. when i say somthing to him he starts yellen sayen im nuts. do u think im nuts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 AM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• I hope you're nuts! LOL No it's not funny. I just hope you're wrong. Possibble. It happens. Has he ever touched her in a way to make you question his actions?
    CM2TX08

Answer by CM2TX08 at 7:36 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• He's watching his own daughters ass????? I'm sorry...it's normal for a guy to look at a girls ass but not his own daughters. Nope that's not normal IMO. I'd call him out and if he gets mad that's too bad.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 7:50 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• thats disgusting and it sounds like he gets awful defensive about it when you say something. this guy just aint right
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:02 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• i'd poke his damn eyes out,no this is no normal,I hve two teenage daughters,and I have never seen my husband do this,
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 8:06 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Id be totally grossed out by that and tell him to stop that crap.

Answer by gemgem at 8:38 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• ewww...gross...and because he gets mad is a red flag...i hope though that he hasnt done more then that, but even still that is not acceptable at all
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 8:44 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• major major major red flag!!!

you need to call him out and don't take his irrational responses for an answer! you also need to talk with your daughter at some point to make sure he's never tried anything with her. it's really hard for a teenager to come out and say "this is what happened to me" (I know from experience) but I bet it'd be even harder if it were her own father.
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 9:10 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I agree that if he gets mad its a red flag. i would watch him, doesn't sound good to me!!!
    3lilgems

Answer by 3lilgems at 9:47 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• some men want their own daughter and that is sick. So No you are not crazy . keep your eyes open and see what there relationship is like. does he leave his bed at night to check on her in bed?
    newwavemom

Answer by newwavemom at 9:59 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• That is disgusting...If he gets that mad he is just feeling guilty. I would keep on eye on him and her her mainly because she will not think nothing of it she will probably think this might be normal. (Daddy being so affectionate)
    Hell no! That is sick, sick, sick
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:21 AM on Dec. 12, 2008