Do you dread or look foward to checking your mail?

rinamomof2

Asked by rinamomof2 at 9:46 AM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Money & Work

• Since we're debt free- I don't mind getting the mail. We have a budget so when the bills do come in, we already have the money set aside to pay them. It's a nice feeling- thanks to Dave Ramsey =)
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 7:38 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I LOVE checking my mail!! I always get freebies in the mail and coupon inserts!!

Everything including the tshirt came in the mail and was FREE except the Shampoo and the toothpaste(they were FREE with coupons that came in the mail so almost the same thing!)

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 9:52 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• If quarterly reports are in the box, it's a good day. I don't get junk mail so most of the time it's empty.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Not really either one....it is either junk to throw away or a bill to pay....bother are annoying!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:49 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• excited if I'm expected something good. but dreadful if I know it's going to be only junk or bill
    SamJ321

Answer by SamJ321 at 9:53 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• i dread it. were waiting for our f/s card and for the last week it hasnt been in there so now i dread it cuz i know its still not there. normally i look forward to it.
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 10:09 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I like checking the mail. Most days, I'm getting a package from my gardening buddies :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:57 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Look forward to it. We don't have many bills, so there isn't much to dread there. We get a lot of freebies and coupons too, so that part is fun.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 11:02 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I like checking the mail but idk why cause it's all either junk or bills =(
    justme782

Answer by justme782 at 6:41 PM on Jun. 16, 2011