Does anyone else feel like it is tacky to go to the club pregnant?

I remember back in the day when I use to go out and I would see pregnant females in the club getting their groove on. lol Just this morning on fb a girl had pictures of her in the club and she seriously looked like she was going to pop! Do anyone else think that it is tacky?

babygirl0782

Asked by babygirl0782 at 9:49 AM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I am a professional musician and I was on stage very pregnant many times in nightclubs, so I really ant say anything. I don't think it's fair to judge someone you know nothing about because they are expecting. How do you know they aren't the designated driver? I did a lot of that too.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:08 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I sure do.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:53 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I do! I can't even imagine wanting to with a belly out to there,, LOL! Wonder what the baby inside thinks of the ride? LOL!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:52 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I could see if she was out for a friend's celebration, but to just go...gross.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:01 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• yep i think its tacky UNLESS they go with their man and dont do any serious dancing, etc.
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 10:07 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Well sorry, but that's just plain judgmental.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:59 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Hmm, guess i'm tacky and gross. I play on a pool team for a local bar and we play other bars. I made MVP for my team last spring session when I was 8 months pregnant, enjoying my shirley temples as I ruled the billiard tables. My hubs was with me for every game as my "cheerleader" haha.
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 11:00 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• "Classy women in 2011 don't hang out in Bars, Clubs. Especially if they are pregnant."

Aw shucks! Guess i'm not classy either! That's ok though, I like to consider myself more of an open minded, kind hearted person. I felt very liberated being as pregnant as I was and still being able to maintain my "pool shark" status. And mmm, mmm, mmm!! Shirley Temples really hit the spot when you need a nice refresher. Extra cherries please!
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 12:08 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Yeah, looks like someone doesn't handle getting called out so well so they resort to childish insults. Just the way you talk about others makes you look miserable as hell. And you think people vote you down "just because it's you". it's funny you don't get it.

Drinking wine is okay Minnesota? You are so ass backwards.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:16 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I remember one girl who had guys that came and dance with her and they was rubbing on her belly!
    babygirl0782

Comment by babygirl0782 (original poster) at 9:55 AM on Jun. 16, 2011