"The Bark" - Dog Is My Copilot!

Do you subscribe to "The Bark" - Dog Is My Co-pilot?

I love this informative Doggie magazine. All sorts of cool articles, smiling pets, and much much more. Makes me smile when I receive it every quarter. I just received the June/July/August copy yesterday.

Have a great day! :)

SarahFarah

Asked by SarahFarah at 10:00 AM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Pets

• I do not- this is the first I've heard of it! I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the info!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:17 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Thanks for the info~~never heard of it but I'll have to check it out :)
    Carolannie

Answer by Carolannie at 2:50 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I never heard of that but I am going to look into it. I love getting info and picks about my pup Mika.
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 4:05 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• This is one great magazine! It has all sorts of information about raw food diets, high end dog food diets, holistic diets, etc. All sorts of things. Information about traveling with your best friend, dog friendly resorts, dog friendly vehicles, the cute section of the "smilers" which is a page dedicated to your best friends smiles, sweet stories - some touching and sad - others which are uplifting and happy! I am in no way involved with this magazine but I just hope you would enjoy hearing about it and enjoy it as much as I do. You can take a look around at: the bark.com.

Have a great day everyone!
    SarahFarah

Comment by SarahFarah (original poster) at 4:58 PM on Jun. 18, 2011