I cant hold it back anymore..Why do i hate complaining pregnent women?

We reproduce I understand I had a good pregnancy and some people don't but I can't stand when all they do is complain. How the hell do your feet hurt and u are 7 weeks preg get real its stuff like that that gets under my skin I just want to say suck it up

rinamomof2

Asked by rinamomof2 at 10:01 AM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• ps bumped you, rinamomof2
    for my joke on your typo
    i am not the grammar, spelling,nor typo police
    just thought you may like a little humor to go along with your pregnant complaining, complaint
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:14 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• we all have point ov vew or something to share ..they can't all please u ;) or post what youwant to read .. if u dont like just pass it
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 10:05 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Im 10 weeks and my feet hurt and i bitch about it. Oh wait i have a broken foot thats why!!! I will moan and complain about anything i want pregnant or not, don't really care who like it or who doesn't :)
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 10:15 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I think a lot of times it is in their heads. I was pregnant 4 times and even all 4 put together didn't have all the issues these women had. My last one sat on my syatic (sp?) nerve the whole time. I didn't complain about it, I was thrilled to be pregnant. What really irritates me are the women that want to go and be induced to "get this thing out of me." That is so horrible. I was anxious and couldn't wait, especially at the end, but it was because I couldn't wait to hold, smell and see my baby, not because I needed my body back.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 10:28 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Why do i hate complaining about women who spell pregnant as .....pregnent
    LMAO
    sorry had to
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:03 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I totally understand where you're coming from! What I hated was that people(or a person) that was/were close to me would complain horribly to me, when I was put on bed rest and afraid I was going to lose my baby! I had huge cysts and cramping and some type of hemorrhage(subchorionic?), and they said I was at risk for miscarriage. I didn't care about how much I was hurting or how bored I was because I couldn't *do* anything, I just wanted my baby to be ok! And with my last pregnancy, a relative was pregnant at the same time I was, and she always had everything soooo much worse(can't stand that kind of competitive person lol). I always LOVED being pregnant, and I never really complained, unless something was just unbearable for me, and then it wasn't complaining so much as bouncing what I was feeling off someone else to get feedback as to whether or not to be concerned.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:26 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I'm 11 weeks and this is my most miserable pregnancy. #4. I don't complain to anyone but myself but its hard to do when your husband walks out on u lol.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 11:02 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Hmm. Well I complained because every time I went outside for more than 15 minutes I'd faint. I didn't really complain until about 25 weeks or so though. And for me, everything hurt. legs, back, arms, hands, hips, ankles, feet... and even my head. I was always in pain. So yes, I think i had reason to complain. But when people complain at 7 weeks about something other than maybe mild cramping? That's just like "Hey guys. Just in case anyone forgot, I'M PREGNANT! You should congratulate me again and we can talk about me."
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 11:03 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I think that some people have more psychological symptoms than actual pregnancy symptoms. When I was pregnant with my first I had a really positive additive about it. That my body was still the same, until I started to show any ways. Even then that did not change much for me. I was just really relaxed and calm through everything. I think when women stress themselves out or psych themselves out early on in pregnancy that's when you get the "my feet hurt at seven weeks" effect. I also hate it when people do this. I am a type A personality and I don't even do it. I had a friend who did this to herself she was so stressed her entire pregnancy she could not enjoy it. I felt so bad for her. I loved my pregnancy so so much. Especially my belly. I know that some women do legitimately have problems though, which I understand, and show sympathy for you. Idk For the women who make it harder for themselves, just try to enjoy more.
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 10:24 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• The only thing I complained about in early pregnancy was morning sickness because I had it 24/7 for almost 4 months and I was miserable but I never complained to anyone but my husband. If we went out I just kept it to myself. But I know what you mean. What I really hate is people, even strangers who think just because you have a baby bump its ok for them to try and touch your belly.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 10:25 AM on Jun. 16, 2011