What goes through a woman's head when she leave kids for a man?

I know that men do this all the time, but you would think that carrying a baby for 9+months would mean something. I was at a store yesterday and one of my neighbor and his kids was in the store. He was trying to find something for the kids to eat for dinner. I felt so sorry for him. A few years back another neighbor had to call the cops because when he(guy with the kids) came home from work he caught his wife in their bed with another man and all hell broke loose. I have watch this woman leave for months at a time to be with someone else. About a year ago she left for good and the kids haven't seen her since. One child just graduated another one just started high school and the little one will start kindergarten. I know a few women who has done the same thing. I wonder what goes through their heads?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• Probably drugs..lol. Dumb bitches!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:17 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• you would think that carrying a baby for 9+months would mean something.--

well, obviously it doesn't, or there'd be no need for abortion-debates..but that's another day, another post.
    idk what goes through ANY PARENT'S head when they leave their kids behind, for a piece of action. there's no excuse for it. NONE! you bring a child into the world (man and woman), you should have the balls to see it through. take care of your partner-business on the side, but for God's sake, do not forget your children! no piece of ass is worth walking away from your children.
    i had a cousin do this: walked away from a marriage and three small boys (all under the age of 4), only to marry another man who had three small boys (all under the age of 4). she never looked back once. it is so hard to smile and be 'family' to her, because this is the picture i see everytime i look at her. i just don't get it.
    bad marriage? fine, take the kids with you!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:22 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• It makes me sad. They have been given such a blessing and they throw it away. They are selfish. Not sure they even consider the kids. They are out for their own personal gain.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 10:19 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Parents, men or women, who leave their kids don't realize what they are missing.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 10:23 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Musicmom80: is the post or the answers that follow, personal for you? It is a legit question that I have wondered about for a long time. Is there a reason you seem to be taking it personal?
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 12:30 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Clearly they are selfish and should've never had kids in the first place. If they didnt want children there could have been so much more done to avoid it. It makes me sick the amount of careless, selfish people that are able to have kids and mistreat, abuse, and abandon them yet the people who do things right and are able to give children a loving stable home cannot conceive.
    mami2emily

Answer by mami2emily at 10:32 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• most likely what goes through too many mens heads when they choose their own selfish priorities
    they choose themselves over their child/children
    most of the time when a parent ditches it is a father
    when a mother does it - oh so sorry for the guy, but so many women face this every day and no one really thinks twice about it
    double standard ? - maybe
    or just that in this society it has become all too common when a man ingores his children

sorry for what this man has gone through, BUT ALSO sorry for the countless women that go through this same situation and no one blinks an eye
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:49 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Probably NOTHING was going on in her mind. Nothng but a wind tunnel, a 'whooosh' , no brain.
    It probably is a good thing she left...her kids will be better off without her.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:52 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• What goes through their head?

"I deserve this. I deserve a break. I deserve to be happy."

Basically I deserve....and fill in the blank. Apparently some mothers think they deserve more love than their children.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 11:57 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Men or women who leave ther kids are totally selfish. and if a woman doesn't like her kids, doesn't like being a mother, that is something she should have thought about BEFORE getting pregnant! And had her tubes tied first.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:37 PM on Jun. 16, 2011