There are many different types of diet pills anyone know of one that works good cause im sick of trying?

any other dieting suggestions please let me know

mom_of_1_me

Asked by mom_of_1_me at 10:23 AM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Eat healthy and exercise.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:25 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• There is no pill that will magically get us to that perfect size. It takes work and determination and exercise.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:25 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• they don't work, you loose water weight. Every pill on the market claims wegith loss WITH combined diet and excersise
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:31 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• No pill works! You have to control your portions, exercise, and control WHAT kinds of foods you are eating.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:32 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Eat SMALLER portions at each meal, only eat fruit or non-fat yogurt for snacks , no desserts,cut out white bread,white flour pastas, and sodas /POP.....drink water, walk a lot, get a cheap Yoga or Pilates DVD and do about a half hour of them each day,etc.
    The best advice ever is eat smaller portions. It worked for me. Here is an example: Dinner. One small piece of chicken or fish BAKED in the oven , a serving of broccoli or a favorite vegetable, HALF of a baked potato (no cheesey toppings) and a small salad. THAT is filling and you won't be hungry and you will lose weight if you continue that kind of low calorie meal.
    A good breakfast is Old Fashioned oatmeal with skim milk and half teaspoon of sugar. OJ.
    Lunch : 1/2 sandwich on whole wheat bread and a piece of fruit.
    Diet pills are not healthy.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:32 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Cut bread, pasta, rice and diet cokes. You will see a change within a week.

The first week is hard but than you will see how well it works.

Take walks at mall anywhere as long as you are moving.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:41 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Pills are a temporary fix to a life long problem, and really, they don't do much. Besides, soon after taking them (about 2 weeks), your body adjusts, and they stop working!

You're better off making adjustments to your diet and exercising. I've been eating clean, running and biking, and I've lost 63 lbs so far. I'm also studying to be a nutritionist, and here's some advice I've written out that might help you out.  Good luck!

musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:42 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Diet pills can seriously MESS up your body if you are taking them please stop. The best thing to do is just eat smaller portions and become more active. I have lost 45 pounds in the past 6 months by doing this. If I want something I eat it. If it's something unhealthy like chips I'll get one of the $.25 bags. If I want chocolate I'll eat a "fun Size" candybar. Instead of getting a large plate I'll get the same size I put my 9 year old food on and eat that. I'm losing weight without depriving myself!!!
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 11:00 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Change your eating habits to healthy ones and some form of exercise to burn calories. Alot of people want a quick fix but...that just doesn't work. It's something that takes a decision on your part to change and then stick with it. It will work!
    Others have already given you alot of good tips.
    so, go through your fridge and pantry and throught out the garbage food and put in the healthy food and stick with it. Small portions. I eat off a salad plate, not a dinner plate, ever. It all works together. Unless you have some thyroid or other condition that needs med attention, it will work.
    GL!
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 11:38 AM on Jun. 16, 2011