Help - I really need some opinions from other moms.

I am the one on the right.

Ok, I am getting the itch to change do something with my hair but I need some ideas, can you please help?

mommy2each

Asked by mommy2each at 10:30 AM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• The best way to get a Idea for a new hair cut is get a magazine with pictures of women with the same face shape. The shape of your face is very important for a hair style.

gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:36 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• more volume
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 10:36 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• i like your hair, but maybe layer it up a bit more, to add volume/height, take a couple inches off the length--but leave it long enough to still put up--its hot and you'll want to be able to get it off your neck at times. summer is not the best time to go too much lighter in color, as you will probably be out in the sun and it will lighten more. i'd do a little colorwash for shine, to add depth.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:38 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I say try some layers, lighten it up a bit for the summer and maybe try a longer side bang :)
    dze527

Answer by dze527 at 10:38 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I would talk to a stylist about what cut would be best I think it with look uber cute with some chunky blond highlights. Not over chunky but a little bit more than a streak :)
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 10:38 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• my 6yo-ds said, 'they look like twins..i think she should change it to look like the other lady.'' LOL!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:39 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Ask a stylist. However, I think a shorter cut would be nice- no shorter than ear length and more likely around the chin. And possibly in a darker colour. Then volumize.
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 10:46 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 11:37 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• pardon the ugly face but here are a couple of pictures of what I did recently with my hair I had hair down to my waist and this is the length it is now and the color they texterized the back of mine when I had it done. I would just go to your stylist and see what they suggest to do. Good luck
    Christmaslver68

• is your hair natural curls or perm? I would go longer layers in a bob style,you still have choices then for different hair styles
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 11:50 AM on Jun. 16, 2011