Large pores on my breasts adult content

i have large pores on my breasts and they get black heads and some times pimples i was wondering if anyone else had this and how they helped get rid of the blackheads and pimples, and reduce the size of the pores?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Health

• this just recently has been happening to me.. I don't know why all of a sudden I have such large pores and getting pimples but its gross and I dont' like it at all...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:41 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Augh. I have no idea. I've had this since I was 14 or so and I hate it. Do you by any chance have large breasts? I find that simply exfoliating and scrubbing work. I use an olive oil/ sugar scrub myself. Sometimes I get those blackhead strips for the nose and use them. Baby powder or even antiperspirant work well in summer to keep the sweat from clogging them.
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 11:06 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• go too doctor
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 2:06 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Daily Scrubs, any cream with ASA in it is very good! Keeping the area dry goes without saying.

However, the very best way to get rid of it once you got it?...if you can afford it....a professional skin peel done by a doctor!
    Drangon

Answer by Drangon at 7:56 AM on Aug. 6, 2011