Should I send my Kid to Daycare today?

I haven't seen much of my 15 month old this week because of school. She would go off to daycare at 7:30 Am and I would pick her up at 5:30 PM then she would be in bed by 7:30.... I miss her and I am finished with this semester.... is it wrong to not send her today? I mean she has gone since tues. and I will still have to pay for it even though I don't send her....

IDK....she likes it soo much though....

LOL Help?

MiMiKKrY

Asked by MiMiKKrY at 8:14 AM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• well that is your decision. i would probably keep her home and cuddle with her all day. but the half a day thing is a good idea too. that would give you some time to get things done so you do have the rest of the day with her. good luck and enjoy
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:21 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• AWWWWWWWWW! I wouldn't if you don't want to. Although you could send her for half a day and then pick her up early. Just a thought!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 8:17 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• i know exactly what you mean...its like i was reading what i would write. luckily though right now, we are keeping the kiddos home. anyway...if she really loves it and you want her to have that time...have her do a half day, that way you can still have alittle alone time, and then time with her in say the afternoon...hang in there! its tough, I know. i use to feel like I didnt know her anymore.
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 8:34 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• She'll like being home with you too. You can always send her in for a half day or stick around to watch her play. They don't mind if you want to watch your child for a while.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• No. Dont send her when you dont have to. I like to spend every awaken moment with my 4 months old son even when i am tired I still want to stay up and play with him. there isnt enough hours in the day to spend time wit your kids.
    aznblond9

Answer by aznblond9 at 9:10 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Well I went ahead and took her today. She woke up and grabbed her shoes and started banging on the front door. So I guess she wanted to goo. So I am going to take advantage of it and clean the house (With Finals and such... it hasn't been kept up,) get some grocery shopping done, and the shelter I volunteer for needs me to come in and do some techy stuff with their computer.... so I figure I will pick her up after her nap at 1.... then we'll have everything out of the way and just be able to relax and spend time together this weekend. Thanks everyone!
    MiMiKKrY

Answer by MiMiKKrY at 9:44 AM on Dec. 12, 2008