HELP! NEED TO LOSE THIS FAT OFF FROM ME!

DUZ OR IF ANYONE HAS AKEN AN GOOD OVER THE COUNTER DIET PILL? OR KNOW ANY TO PURCHASE OVER THE INTER NET?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I dont use diet pills because normally even if they are approved by the FDA it comes out they arent good for you and cause problems with your body later. One of my best friends dad is a Dr and runs a ward at Eisenhower medical in CA. He said that if you lose weight too quickly you gain back twice as much. His advice was cut out all carbonated drinks, and replace them with water & juice. Excercise, eat right and lose weight about 4-5 lbs a mth and itll stay off. It works.

Answer by gemgem at 8:40 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• There is no magic pill. Aim to lose 1-2 lbs per week. Drink at least 8 glasses of water. To lose wt. is simple math..burn more than you consume. However, don't allow yourself to go below 1200 cal. or your body will go into starvation mode. Cardio 3x / week at 30 mins. Then increase. Reward yourself once a week..dont rely too much on the scale..use a tape measure. Eat every 3 hours..mini meals..always eat breakfast. Don't think of it as a diet, it is a lifestyle change. Healthy smart choices.
    Dani32

Answer by Dani32 at 8:57 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Dont take diet pills. The only way you will lose weight permanently is regular exercise and developing a healthy eating habit. Thats the only way.
    aznblond9

Answer by aznblond9 at 11:05 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• The Body for Life diet is a great choice...it works!!!
    bmwcmw

Answer by bmwcmw at 12:08 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Come join the green smoothie week and do the 14 day challenge. It will change your life. Just try it! It will help you lose weight and help cravings. It is healthy for you! Come learn more!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/greensmoothie
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 12:24 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Please don't do the pills! It's hard for me to lose weight 'cause I can't do the regular stuff most people do, rigorous exercise or running, but it is as simple as eating right. Avoid processed foods and fast food, simply eating well will help you drop the weight. I have dropped pounds and inches by watching what I ate. Take walks as often as possible and park far away from the entrance of the store, take stairs instead of elevators or escalators, eat an apple instead of chips for a snack,etc.. It simple common sense things that will work. If you don't have the will power to cut out the "bad food" entirely, try to reduce it as much as possible.

hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 9:32 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I am taking a SAFE "diet pill" It works and I can tell you more about it if you want, just message me
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 8:11 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• They don't work. I have tried them and I just grew aggravated because I expected a miracle in a bottle.

Nothing will help you lose weight and keep it off except for a change in diet and some good old exercise.
    PhiLLy-StyLe

Answer by PhiLLy-StyLe at 10:45 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I am doing Weight Watchers and am losing more weight than I ever did taking diet pills, 30 pounds so far. What is great about it is that you get to eat regular food. After a couple months on it you find that your appetite has changed, you are no longer able to eat what you could before. I am finally doing it and it feels great!
    jordanmarie2000

Answer by jordanmarie2000 at 10:45 PM on Dec. 15, 2008