Couponing ???

ok couponing ladies! I am going to start couponing again, last time I got very overwhelmed with it all. So tell me what are your strategies are, do you cut them all out or leave them in the circulars,do you match them up with items on sale at your local store,do you only use coupons for thing you would normally buy anyway or to you buy it because you have a coupon?
My ocd traites are coming out lol...
I want to save money but I dont have room to stockpile more than a extra back up for things we use regularly like garbage bags etc. Just not sure where to start
I guess.

mom23ks

Asked by mom23ks at 11:16 AM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Shopping

• Start slow and work your way up! Don't worry about HUGE stockpiles. Extreme couponing already is unrealistic and also 2 people so far committed coupon fraud on that show! I don't cut mine until I am getting ready to go shopping. They sit in a box next to my couch until then. I use my diaper boxes to store my items and I give away quite a bit.

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 11:22 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Click on to Hip2Save.com. Colin, the owner, will teach you how to get started. I tend to do both- match them up with items on sale at my local store, only use coupons for things I would normally buy most of the time, but occasionally buy things because I have a coupon. I used to leave them in the circulars, but so many of them get piled up that now I clip and file them as soon as I get them. Have fun, save money!
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 11:28 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• You can check out my site as well. thecoupondiva.com I also show great online deals. Take your time and learn as much as you can.
    TheCouponDiva

Answer by TheCouponDiva at 11:54 AM on Jun. 16, 2011