June is congenital CMV Awareness month

http://media.causes.com/795435?s=cause

look it up and read about it.. effects pregnant mothers the most.. my daughter have CMV... Its all over FB as well.. Im trying to get it on Cafe MOM since most of you are expecting...

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 11:17 AM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Thanks for the interesting Question! Did you post this in the NCC?
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 9:59 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• im not familiar with NCC
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 10:52 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• So here is my question about this... I have a 4 yr old and watch 2 other 4 yr olds.....so they are out of the diaper phases.....I am thinking about another pregnancy....so how neurotic should I be about this....for example...

Do MOST mom's really not kiss their little ones during pregnancy on the lips or cheek
    Do MOst mom's wash there hands everytime after touching toys as the CDC lists
    Do Most mom's not share food with there little ones (ie popcorn at a movie).

I have ocd, I could take this to an extreme and want to know what MOST real mom's do who have other children.
    boombie

Answer by boombie at 12:30 PM on Sep. 5, 2011