How do I spice up my love life? adult content

Me and my husband are very happily married... we like to try new things and pretty much are tapped out on ideas in the bedroom.... is there anything new and exciting to try out there?

ebonyr625

Asked by ebonyr625 at 11:23 AM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• There are a few books by a woman named Laura Corn, such as "The Great American Sex Diet" and "101 great quickies" The great quickies one is cool because it's 101 folded and sealed things to play out and do, some are designed for the guy to open and read and plan or do and some are for the woman to open and read....They are just fun things that can spice things up!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:27 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• If I've learned one thing, it's that nobody can answer this question except you and your husband. What might seem spicy to one person could be abhorrent to another.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:30 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• can i get this book at a Hastings or a Barnes and Nobles?
    ebonyr625

Comment by ebonyr625 (original poster) at 11:30 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I've seen them at B&N, in fact I think that's where I bought them...she has a bunch of them out now
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:31 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Go to an adult bookstore and pick out some new toys??
    Evie3

Answer by Evie3 at 11:34 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Those Laura Corn books are not worth the money. The chick seems to believe that a) all men want is a hummer from someone decked out like a stripper and b) all women want is flowers, champagne and bubble baths. Plus, her "scenarios" could easily cost you between $10,000 and $25,000 for the full year. Speaking of the full year, Ms Corn also seems to shore up the stereotype that women can't do math, as there are 52 weeks in a year and two scenarios a week, which equals 104, not 101.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I say google "sex positions" thats what I do for my husband. Theres some REALLY interesting things to try out there that arent that bad :) hope this helps.
    YerMami24

Answer by YerMami24 at 11:55 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• some toys and watch some porn together!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:16 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Well, if you've tried just about everything there is to try in the bedroom and you're still a little 'bored'....I really don't know what to say except start looking outside the bedroom.  It just depends on how creative you are I guess.

Think Outside The... Bedroom!!

KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 1:37 PM on Jun. 18, 2011