Is it mean when you don't like the kid you are watching?

First of all I'm not being compensated for watching this child. She's a terror. She's spoiled, whiney, refuses to share with my daughter and it's taking up my time to watch her for FREE! I am getting really pissed about this and I told the parent that I need to be compensated for watching her. I havent' seen any compensation yet. So I refuse to watch this child!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Jun. 16, 2011 in General Parenting

• Then don't watch HER!!! There we solved your issue! NEXT!

eye rolling

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Not that easy. She's my room mate's kid.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:44 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• No but maybe you should quit watching the kid
    My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 11:44 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Find a new place to live. Or if you are the holder of the lease, kick her out.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:46 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Still you need to tell your roommate you would like to be compensated for taking care of your child who is more work for you than your own child.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:46 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I don't think it's the child you don't like, but her behavior, try changing the way she acts and you will probably find a very unique little person
    Ajai

Answer by Ajai at 12:05 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I had a roommate with a child who never behaved. once i jlaid down the law, he behaved for me and not my roommate. Show the kid who is the boss and life will be a lot easier. And tell the roommate you aren't watching the kid anymore. Good luck!
    AngelicaDem

Answer by AngelicaDem at 12:55 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I think you have to change the situation because you cant change people. either get out or kick her out.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 1:44 PM on Jun. 16, 2011