my hubby stares

Okay I'm currently 28 weeks pregnant so obviously my body's not the same cute little thing it used to be. I'm 17, and have some self confidence issues, and I used to model until I got pregnant so I'm not used to being so big. I've never been more than a size 3.

But while me and the hubby are out in public, he's stares, a lot. I've called him out on it, but he doesn't know he's doing it so I feel bad that I'm yelling at him, but I feel even worse that he looks in the first place! I already feel like crap about my body, I dont need him gauking over other womens flat stomaches and nice asses to realize I dont look that great anymore.
Help! What do I do? How can I/ How did you deal with this?

shessohippie

Asked by shessohippie at 9:15 AM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• I got really depressed when I went from a sz 3 to a sz 12! I had my son and gained 4 lbs while I was in the hospital. I had a lot of extra fluids pumped in me.. So I got even more depressed. I wear a size 6 in shoe.. I had to wear a nine out of the hospital. It just takes time. And he and all men look babygirl. It's just nature. You will probably never fit those special fav~ jeans again, but you'll get close. Worry about being healthy for that baby. Then rest will come later. You are also younger than most women that have a child so you'll have a better chance of getting that teen body back. Drink lots of lemonade. Resist the cravings. Avoid salty stuff. And dont eat pancakes everyday...wink wink.
    CM2TX08

Answer by CM2TX08 at 9:30 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• He's human. We all do things that are natural to our gender.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 9:25 AM on Dec. 12, 2008