Gene Simmons~ Family Jewels? Do you watch?

I was watching the season premiere of Gene Simmons Family Jewels and it looks as if his long time GF...has left him after years of hanging out with other women and who knows what else...Gene Simmons swears he has slept with over 400 women. In my eyes this is nothing to brag about , but this 61 year olddddddd bassist for Kiss seems to think it is a badge of honor. Do you think this is just a rating boost for the show, or do you think his lady love really walk?

justalady774

Asked by justalady774 at 12:16 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Entertainment

• I love the show, he doesn't need a ratings boost, that man is worth so much money. I think she is just frustrated. they have been together for so long and he still wont marry her.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 12:24 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I seen on a talk show where he said something like he doesnt think they are going to last that much longer , and she walked off the stage.

I watched it once, didnt care for it.
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 12:27 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I heard it was scripted and really fake.I know she did soft porn and met him at the Playboy Mansion years ago. She was no angel either. But he is not that good looking but he is really smart and very nice.
    geminilove7

Answer by geminilove7 at 3:37 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• That should say 4000 women not 400...sorry
    justalady774

Comment by justalady774 (original poster) at 12:16 PM on Jun. 16, 2011