Have you ever met a famous person?

jmpj8107

Asked by jmpj8107 at 12:17 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Entertainment

• yeah i met Sammy Kershaw and his band when i was waitressing. They were all so nice.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 12:20 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Never met but I have seen some celebrities in person:

Winona Ryder, Pete Sampras, Danika McKellar, Dave Matthews Band, Marie Osmond and a few others that aren't that popular anymore.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 12:20 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Yes!!!!! I meet the Backstreet boys two years ago! It was great, since I was dreaming about since being a kid! Nick Carter is so much cute in person and OMG.. They were all so sweet!!!

Vian.aram

Answer by Vian.aram at 12:20 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I met Penn Jillettte on my 29th birthday. He's really tall and really warm and nice.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:21 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Not face to face, but I did have a facebook conversation with Armando from Pit Bulls and Parolees.

I'm not lucky enough to meet a celebrity face-to-face.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:24 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I met Raven Samon (from Everybody Loves Raven) when I was working at Red Lobster, she came to town for a concert.

This is hilarious but my mom used to work at an airport (and she is one of the ditziest people ever), and she saw Stevie Wonder in the airport and literally WAVED at him. True story.
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 12:27 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• The rapper Rick Ross, Darren Williams(I think that is his name) plays for Orlando Magics. Terrance off 106&Park, Sylvester Stallone, Delicious(the Flavor Flav picked one season), rapper Rich Boy, Bobby Brown, McLyte(female rapper). That is all I can think of!
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 12:29 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I met Clint Black years ago.
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 12:33 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Yes. Kevin Smith.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 12:35 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Luckily, many, my grandfather worked for a television station when i was younger and many times a celebrity would come to the studio for a telethon or the talk show I'd get to go and meet them. My favorite was Joey Lawrence, I had sch a crush on him and we were about the same age. We actually stayed in touch, his mom was great and we became pen pals. The worst was Teddy Pentagras (spelling? He's a R&Bn singer, in a wheel chair) He was arrogant and Mr. T was racist. He's only sign autographs of the black kids! It was crazy! he dad from Punky Brewster was great! Another favorite! There were sports players too, most of them were great! Charles Barkley was one of my favorites.
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 12:47 PM on Jun. 16, 2011