Is this normal?

everytime i use the bathroom or feel a lil gush come out i always have a white cloudy mucus in my undies....like this is a everyday thing. am i pose to always have mucus in my panties? am i pose to just leak mucus when my water is about to break?

kaydence111

Asked by kaydence111 at 12:23 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• how far along are you?
    Cassidysmom611

Answer by Cassidysmom611 at 12:30 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• i just turned 35 weeks tuesday
    kaydence111

Comment by kaydence111 (original poster) at 12:33 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• ask your doctor
    KColeman90

Answer by KColeman90 at 12:57 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Wow you are exactly the same due date as me, I just turned 35 weeks on Tuesday as well. Any way call your doctor and ask. If it was your mucus plug it should be a yellowish color not white. It could also just be an increase in discharge which is normal at the end of pregnancy but ask your doctor anyway just to make sure. If it were your water it should be clear and have a sweet smell if I remember correctly but I could be wrong. Its been 4 years since I had a baby so a lot of this is new to me again.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 1:41 PM on Jun. 16, 2011