What goes through your head when you see a pregnant woman at a bar?

Honestly.
Does everyone assume they are "tacky", "classless", "gross". (Not my words)
Does everyone assume they MUST be single, and possibly a slut if there is no man with them?
Does everyone assume they are the lowest of the low and they have NO business being in a bar, doesn't matter the reason?

Or are there actually people out there who don't jump the gun to judge someone they know absolutely nothing about?

I'm curious for 2 reasons :
1. This stems from another question from earlier.
2. I played on a pool team while 8 months pregnant, and even got MVP and i'm curious if the majority of people actually may have thought I was a low life for the simple fact that I was pregnant and in a bar.

DJsMommy610

Asked by DJsMommy610 at 12:28 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I would hope that she's not drinking alcohol.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 12:29 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I think if you see a woman drinking in a bar while pregnant, Yes, trashy, tacky and horrible -
    When you are in a bar and see a pregnant woman playing pool or being probably the sober driver for friends/S/O than no.. I never thought that.. I guess we all tend to judge without knowing the whole situation but I wouldn't automatically assume trash just because a pregnant woman was in a bar..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:30 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I would assume friends dragged them there or something

BECAUSE .. when I was 8 months pregnant my aunt took me to one so she could meet a man.... so i sat there in a booth as drunkin idiots falling over themselves
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 12:30 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Like I said you had to be there to see it. What she was doing and all the guys she dancing with and what she was wearing. Sorry if I offended you. I feel like it was tacky of her. It was about how she presented herself at the club, the things she was doing and what she was wearing.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 12:32 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I assume she is a designated driver. If I see a woman with an infant in a bar though.....well thats a whole nother story!
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 12:33 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• As long as she isn't drinking, I don't think anything about it. Some pregnant women still go out and act as the designated driver, so I don't think it's that unusual.
    AngelicaDem

Answer by AngelicaDem at 12:34 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I think she probally did what i did and just wanted to hang out with her friends and hubby and could be the driver. but if i saw her drinking then that would be different.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 12:35 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Nothing runs through my head honestly. I sometimes go to the bar for their food and I am pregnant.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:35 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• babygirl0782, you didn't offend me. You backed up with reasons why you thought this woman was being distasteful. I'm speaking of someone else who just happens to slap a label on all people without having any added reasons.
    DJsMommy610

Comment by DJsMommy610 (original poster) at 12:36 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Here is a question. Not trying to start anything just curious. Do you consider a bar and a club the same thing? If you don't mind me asking?
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 12:38 PM on Jun. 16, 2011