What did you name your kids? and why?

:) just for fun!

tasha94952

Asked by tasha94952 at 12:35 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• What are the names of your kids?
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 12:36 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Shayleigh Alexzis--I was originally going to name her Hayleigh..but added an S to be different.
    Shiyah Layne--I got it from Shia Lebouf (the actor).. and it went well with Shayleigh.
    Kynseigh Izabelle--Her daddy and I had decided on Lilliynn Izabelle..but at the last minute changed it to Kynseigh!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:37 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• My kids are all named after someone special to us in our family. One is named after a grandfather and two are named after uncles.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:38 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Jacob Cole and Kyle Bradley.
    We picked the names because we like them and they sound good with our last name (not many other names I liked sounded good with our last name.)
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:40 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• We named our son after my husband, it's a tradition in my family.
    AngelicaDem

Answer by AngelicaDem at 12:40 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Damian Joseph
    The first name was the only name we both could agree on lol. The middle name was originally going to be Michael, which is my hubs middle name, but I asked him if we could go with Joseph instead in honor of my grandfather who I knew wouldn't be around much longer. That was his first name and i'm so glad I did it. He died 4 days after Damian was born, and they "met" a day before he died so it's extra special to me :)
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 12:46 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• My DD's name is Taylee. I literally combined the names Taylor and Lee (if she was a he, she would have been Taylor Lee - Lee is my grandpa, dad and brother's middle name). So, my dad likes to tell people I named her after him. LOL

We haven't picked out a name for our second, due in Sept.
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 12:47 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Harrison James - we just liked the name Harrison and James is dh's middle name
    Andrew Warren - my brother and dh's brother have the middle name Andrew, Warren is dh's dad's middle name
    Mary Catherine (we call her Kate) - this is my grandmother's name (but my grandmother goes by Kitty)
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 12:50 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• #1 Alexander Charles - Alexander was my grandfather, Charles was my DH's father
    #2 Hunter Lee - My husband's name is Jason-Hunter Lee, we just dropped Jason
    #3 Madeline Alice My Grandmother is Mary Magdalene and I hate Mary, so we went with an alt. to Magdalene. Alice was my DH's mother's name.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:55 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Ariel Alexandria
    Avery Lauren
    We just loved the names and that's what we finally decided on. Wouldn't change a thing, very fitting for both girls!
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 1:21 PM on Jun. 16, 2011