Is it wrong to feel this way? Possible PG?

I told in another post about how I might be pregnant while using ring ( now 4 Days late). I told my hubby last night about it and he freaked out. He threw words around like abortion. Not gonna happen. This morning I woke up to tons of CM and it had a brown color to it. No more since. My heart sank. No we were not trying to get pregnant and we most likely are not but I don't know. It really made me feel sad. Is that wrong of me? If I was it might even ruin my marriage but it still upset me.

Mzwest83

Asked by Mzwest83 at 12:38 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• This is completely natural and normal. If you are not pg then at least you know you will be ready when the time comes. Hubby deserves a kick in the bum and then a hug for not controlling his fear better.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 12:41 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• You have to follow your heart. Your husband needs to appreciate that bc can fail and that children are a wonderful blessing. Sorry he was so hurtful to you. I'd say go in to a dr ASAP, if you are preg you might need to have the ring removed (I don't know how this bc works). Good luck to you, whatever your outcome is:)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:41 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• have you tested yet? (((HUGS))
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 12:41 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Test to be sure. Its normal to be down and in denial at first. If both of you really arent ready for a child come into your life theres always adoption. Give someone a life that they couldnt achieve on their own. But only if your strong enough to do that.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 12:54 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Omg what a jerk! sorry hunn =) but go to your doctor and get checked out to test and see..........hugs!
    KColeman90

Answer by KColeman90 at 12:56 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I dont want to paint my husband as a bad person. Our last pregnancy we almost lost my son and me a couple times so I know he is scaried. Heck I am to. I have not tested yet. I am debating if I should buy a test or have my doctor do a blood test. I am going Friday to my doctor because I hav been having really bad mirgaines. I usually only get them 1x a month or so but lately its been 2-3 times a week. ( Side note same thing happened with my last pregnancy) If I get them with him I will not have to do the guessing game but he takes 2 weeks to give me the results of labs. I called my OB and expained. She said its my body getting use to my ring ( I have been using it for almost 10 months not) and to just put a new one in on Sunday weather I get AF or not. I am not feeling ok about that. kinda feel like either I am pregnant or maybe have a cyst or something because I can now ad to emotionaly to my pg list. Started crying @tv.
    Mzwest83

Comment by Mzwest83 (original poster) at 1:55 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Just a update. I took a test last night and it was a very bright positive right away. This mornig I woke up to alot of blood. So since I have already had 4 I know I am miscarring. Most likely due from using the ring.
    Mzwest83

Comment by Mzwest83 (original poster) at 8:06 AM on Jun. 17, 2011