Watcha doing?

Lol im sooooo bored.......im a sahm and im tired of watching elmo over and over again and waiting for the hubby to come home

HBU? what are you doing?

KColeman90

Asked by KColeman90 at 12:40 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Watching Y&R,and switching between here, and FB.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 12:41 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I'm at work..obviously not working! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:41 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• checking my mail and getting some laundry finished, got to head to work in a few but I have a 3 day weekend coming up so I am happy.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 12:42 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Im at homee , Im not working right now , kids are at daycaree , im texting my SO , Im just sitting on the couch on CM , and watching animal cops , Im so bored , Ha
    des11987

Answer by des11987 at 12:43 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I am losing my mind! Ds has been screaming for 30 or so min, because I keep getting him out of the sink. He would play in the water ALL day! He is cranky because he did not sleep good last night. Dd refuses to clean up the playroom and just wants to keep dragging toys out. I NEED A BREAK!!!!!!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 12:46 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• this morning to my son's graduation 9: am ;his afternoon to my gyno4:30. And tonight to the fair. 6:30 In between those hours probably laundry,& house work..
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 1:04 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I'm taking a break from my work. I'm on "maternity leave," but working from home on my leave. This sucks, but I needed the money real bad! My 2 1/2 year old is getting on my nerves. I finally gave her some apple slices to distract her. She is watching Nick Jr. I think Yo Gabba Gabba is on. Ok, back to work now...
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 1:06 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Watching The Veiw, downloading a free reveiw book on my Kindle, supervising my litte brother in cleaning my house lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:16 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Waiting for my toenails to dry, lol! I have to go check my laundry and get some food packed (vacation this weekend, woohoo!) but don't want to mess up the tootsies!
    Anonymous