Best bottles

hi i formula feed my son due to breastfeeding problems and he couldnt latch on right i tryed and tryed and tryed i even got a lactionist or whatever i think the hospital gave him a bottle or something who knows but i pumped for a lil while then it got to the point to where i couldnt do it anymore bc he wanted me to hold him 24/7. so i figured i tell ya the story b4 somebody comes along and judges me for not bf when they dont know whole storys know what i mean?
Anyways i use playtex airvent bottles there expensive and ia already have like 9 of those bottles but i want a diffrent kind that does not have a bunch little time consuming peices to wash everyday over and over again. as much as i love those bottles i will still use them i just want more but less complicated ones. basically with not a bunch of crackes and creases they take forever to clean and ur not all like ehh when ur done washing them so any bottles that u mamas use that are not to complicated and that dont give baby gas? thank u bunches :)

renah164

Asked by renah164 at 1:02 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Hey if you can't BF you can't BF :) I do BF and DD goes to daycare, she uses the medela brand bottles and nipples, there arent any cracks and creases, easy to clean with bottle brush, soap, and water :)
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 1:05 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I loved the Nuk bottles - they were the only ones my DS would take.
    Anonymous

• are the nipples kinda like playtex vent air? do u think if u switch from one bottle nip to another would baby get confused? im thinking no since u do that. I have those breast flow bottles from when i used to bf and i just tryed to give my baby that new bottle today and it took him a while to latch on right and i really just dont like them bottles lol i dont think he does either!
    renah164

Comment by renah164 (original poster) at 1:20 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I like avent bottles personally!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:32 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• We loved the Dr. Brown bottles, but they have lots of pieces too.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 2:33 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Unfortunately they ALL have lots of pieces and creases of one kind or another... I found soaking in a pot of HOT HOT HOT water worked quite well for my bottles of pumped milk. Very little scrubbing needed.

Also keep in mind that infant preference rules all... baby might not like a change.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:48 PM on Jun. 16, 2011