What the world needs now....

Is love...sweet love!

Or what do you really think it needs now?

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 1:24 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• a giant infusion of motivated people to get off their bootie and get jobs and buy stuff and take care of themselves and not expect Obama or anyone else to do it.

Oh and Love sweet love.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 1:27 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Empahy, compassion, responsability, motivation, new ideas...

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 1:32 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• a giant infusion of motivated people to get off their bootie and get jobs and buy stuff and take care of themselves

LOL- WHERE are these people suppose to work? I am a nurse and our unit has 12 open positions that will go unfilled as we work with fewer people. The reality of business today is that few, if any, are hiring.... Even for positions in tech, which is booming is some areas. There are too many applicants for far too few positions. My daughter was motivated enough to move out of the country. She is lucky to have skills that "others" recognized and are willing to pay her to provide.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 1:34 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Anarchy! No, A lot of creative thinking in this country,
    CHarlan

Answer by CHarlan at 1:50 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Get off their booties, get jobs and buy stuff??

Sure wish it was that easy...

I personally think THE WORLD needs compassion, empathy and hope.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 3:09 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• To get REAL!
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:57 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• In my husband's governmental department, the IRS, they have a hiring freeze on.
    tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 4:37 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• less stupid politicians making the same stupid decisions over & over...and less bickering & more working together.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 4:51 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Can we add honest politicians to the list? And one's with some actual smarts and common sense. I do agree with the empathy, there are way too many self-centered people running around.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 6:06 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• haha that was what I was thinking before I even opened this question. Or that other song "What the world needs now is another folk singer..like I need a hole in the head" by Cracker.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:57 PM on Jun. 16, 2011