What do you think of clothes at Ross?

I love all kind of stores!!! But some people gives me crap about buying there!

Vian.aram

Asked by Vian.aram at 1:24 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I love Ross. You never know what you can find there.
    anniems62

Answer by anniems62 at 5:42 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• HECK if im in town thats where i live!! lol ohh please ya so what its cheap but the ppl hating are prolly the stupid ones that have the same shirt or pants or what not and paid the real price and are just jelous! thinking ugh that aint fair!! lol i would tell em to put a sock in it! When i find a great deal on clothes i feel like announcing it to the world! including a thrift shop:)))
    amberpowell

Answer by amberpowell at 1:27 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I shop there frequently. If someone compliments me on a shirt or whatever, I'm like "thanks, $8 at Ross" lol. I couldn't care less what people think about where I shop.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 1:38 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I do the exact same thing dmdblleb! I do that no matter where I got the piece of clothing...I RARELY RARELY buy clothes at full price. I have to REALLY want or need it.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 2:34 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Ross has some really cute stuff sometimes. So does TJMaxx and Marshalls.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 2:35 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• If it makes you feel any better, lie and say it came from a pricier store. I've never worried about what people thought about where my clothing comes from.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:12 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I love being able to buy it cheaper. I don't care what people say about that- I think buying really expensive clothes (which don't always even last longer) is silly. The only annoying thing for me is that they, like most other stores, don't have a tall section. And while you can try 3 brands in a normal store and then hopefully say "brand A makes stuff that fits me OK, I'll buy more of their stuff" or "I love this shirt, I'll buy 3 colors", you can't really do that at Ross/Marshalls.

I hate buying things that are expensive, but I only have had about 4-5 hours per YEAR to shop (I hope this improves), and it's much faster elsewhere.

Oh, and when I go, I buy clothes. I find most of the time my local Rosses have been really messy, and all sections other than clothes are just too messy to deal with. I've been places where they are kept nice, but it seems the exception rather than the rule.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 2:42 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I think it is hit and miss with Ross. Sometimes I can find alot of great clothes and other times there is just nothing worth bringing home.
    Michelle83335

Answer by Michelle83335 at 4:26 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• If they are giving you problems, don't tell them where you got your spiffy duds. Ross is great!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 2:47 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I was just in there the other day and wished I had a TON of money to spend! They have the best dresses! If someone gives you crap over shopping in there, what would they think of me shopping in Goodwill ALL THE TIME? That is my favorite store! I find the best stuff sometimes! They are probably just jealous of your fabulous shopping!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 3:38 PM on Jun. 16, 2011