Online Degree

I want to start taking courses on-line to work towards a bachelor's degree in criminal justice but what I want to know is has anyone here ever gotten their degree online? If so what was your experience and what school did you attend?

cwgrlmamma

Asked by cwgrlmamma at 1:25 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Be careful so many online schools are for profit, this means wayyy toooo expensive, ITT Tech, University of Phoenix, ECPI, etc. You want a regionally accredited college. See if your community colleges offer online. GL
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 1:26 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Yesmaam is right. I agree, see if your local community college has online classes. That is what I am doing for now until I transfer to the degree program I want that's at another school and have to start taking science labs on campus.
    Imperatrix

Answer by Imperatrix at 1:30 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I've taken a lot of classes online and will start working on my Master's this fall...also online. I went to my local university for classes. I've applied to Georgetown University for my Master's. The program I want is offered online but I will need to make a couple trips up there, plus my clinicals will need to be done within my community. Definitely be careful with the for profit online schools....
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 1:54 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• We have a community college that I can start at, I just worry that it will be hard to work full time, parent full time and become a student! But this is a goal I have had for quite awhile and hell Iam not getting any younger! lol
    cwgrlmamma

Comment by cwgrlmamma (original poster) at 2:37 PM on Jun. 16, 2011