how common is it to get preg 3 1/2 months post birth?

i took birth control 2 weeks after delivery and took it for 2 months, ran out, and havent been able to get more.....we bought condoms but we did it 1 or 2 times without one.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Do you think you're preggers? My "What to Expect the 1st Yr " book says it possible. And just as easy if you had never had a child. The likelyhood of you carrying to term is slim considering that your body hasnt had a chance to heal and get back to pre-baby state.
    CM2TX08

Answer by CM2TX08 at 9:44 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• well your usually most fertile right after you stop takin birth contorol ( at leats thats what my doc told me) and its easy to get preggers.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 10:33 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• It is much easier to get pregnant the months following delivery. I got pregnant with my second 3 months after delivering my first. I had a great pregnancy and even went past my due date. Your body is used to carrying a baby. They do suggest waiting at least a year to conceive again but if you do get pregnant you can have a healthy pregnancy with a healthy happy full term baby. After I delivered my second my doctor said I really needed to wait at least a year to get pregnant again because 2 babies in 2 years is hard on the body! It is harder to lose the baby weight the second time though!!
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 11:04 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• It's possible!
    amber1216

Answer by amber1216 at 1:12 PM on Dec. 12, 2008