Anyone know ways to make extra income with out the hassle,being a stay at home mom and all?

caleb2008

Asked by caleb2008 at 1:26 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Money & Work

• Well if you mean what can you do from home to make money....you can babysit, tutor, organize parties for people, photography, sell outgrown toys and clothes on craigslist or ebay (collectibles or anything else too pretty much), or any number of personally started home based businesses.....you can also go with a direct selling company.

I'm a coach (rep) for Beachbody, they create workout systems such as P90X, Insanity, TurboJam and more, and I love it. But what works for one person may not work for another. But if interested in learning more about it, just message me.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:32 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• by "hassle," do you mean the hassle of *earning* it?
    mellypoo

Answer by mellypoo at 2:39 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• By "hassle", do you mean work? In order to earn money, you really have to work. There are so many ways to earn money, even with being a stay at home mom. There are many stay at home moms who make money, and lots of it.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 3:06 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Well I agree, you will have to work. I am an Independent Chocolatier with Dove chocolate discoviers. My website is www.dove-chocolate-discoveries.com/jessicatemple
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 3:42 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I work from home online and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms who specialize in helping each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Work at Home CEOs!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.facebook.com/likeinternetceomoms

We are the largest group working from Home online!

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 4:03 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• what i meant by hassle is, not having to go far if transportation isn't available, stuff of that sort and thanks all
    caleb2008

Comment by caleb2008 (original poster) at 6:02 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with small business marketing and medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:30 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I work from home with Scentsy. It's all done on my time and my schedule. You are welcome to check it out at www.Wicklesswithnickless.com
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 10:57 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 10:59 PM on Jun. 16, 2011