Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Am i miscarrying? adult content

Ok so my last two periods have not been normal april 11 th i had one that lasted 9 days and was somewhat heavy, may 18th i had one and it lasted 11 days heavy, i am due for my period jun 20th but i started bleeding on the 12th and its been very heavy and i am having adominal pain and cramps, i am not on birth control and just had a baby in feb of this yr. i took 2 pregnancy test both negitive 2 wks after my last period . so i want to know am i losing my bby if i am pregnant or is there something seriously wrong with me?

Answer Question

Asked by laura1021 at 1:27 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

Level 2 (12 Credits)
Answers (8)
  • After having a baby your periods can be weird for quite awhile. I would say that this is what is going on...not miscarriage. But make an appointment with your doc to make yourself feel better.

    Answer by Shaken1976 at 1:29 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

  • Call your doc hun.

    Answer by sugamama3 at 1:29 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

  • I'm sorry but no one here can know what the problem is....better call your doctor

    Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:29 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

  • It sounds like you have irregular periods. Have you spoken with a DR about these issues? 9 days heavy and 11 days heavy is a rather lengthy period. If you received negative test results, it sounds like it could be something else. I would speak to your DR asap.

    Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:29 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

  • you wont know unless you go to a doctor, but it doesn't really seem like a miscarriage to me. Go see a doctor as soon as you can with your concerns. Sending hugs your way.

    Answer by CJM_SHM at 1:29 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

  • Yes, call the doctor!!

    Answer by Sillylins at 1:31 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

  • i just passed huge grayish reddish clot so i doubt its a period i am going to the er now thanks for the advice

    Comment by laura1021 (original poster) at 1:33 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

  • Please please please if your VERY concerned, go to your doctor, call them ASAP and get the proper care you need to make sure all is well with you and the little one.

    Answer by MissyNewMama at 3:35 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.