Whats wrong with me?

Im almost 31yrs old and for the past year I've either been extremely sensitive. Sensitive as in really sad. Like I cry over everything and sensitive as in everything makes me blow my top. I've saw a couple therapist but all they want to do is medicate me but the meds make it worse or they make me zombie like. They haven't diagnosed me with anything so im left trying to figure it out myself. Has anyone done this before or is experiencing this now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Health

• Try journaling. Write down your feelings. Also instead of a psychiatrist try a psychologist. Psychologists don't medicate.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 1:39 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• This may sound sort of crazy, but I would try a DMG supplement. It can work wonders to stabilize mood.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:41 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Have you noticed it more around your period? I agree w/ the jounaling to help see if there are triggers or things that set you off. I went through a similar thing and went to my dr. She diagnosed me w/ PMDD (premenstral dysmorphic disorder) and gave me an RX to be on for at least a yr. I came home and researched it and the side effects scared me. I called back and visited w/ her and asked i could try the Pill to see if that'd help to balance my hormones out. She agreed that would be a fine start and to keep track of changes and contact her if things didn't get any better. I have been on it 10 months and it has REALLY helped!!!!!!! GL!
    dragonflylovr19

Answer by dragonflylovr19 at 1:46 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• yea just write your feelings down talk too friends
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 1:56 PM on Jun. 17, 2011