How do you take care of your SO?

I mean as far as eating right and taking care of yourselves?
We try to eat right but sometimes it is so hard to give in to junk, we would eat good for awhile then we go out to eat because we have been doing so good. (Not to mention we have so many food places to choose from). We don't really exercise like we should we are always tired. I need to take care of my man and myself (family). I cook about 3-4 times a week then he spoils me he take me out to eat...I can not refuse. Help! I do say no sometimes but it is more yes than no.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Health

• My SO eats horribly!!!! he eats out everyday for lunch and im talking McDonalds, Wendys, Taco Bell, Burger King you name it!!!! I usually eat out once a week for lunch me and the kids usually do Mcdonalds on the weekend. So I usually try to make fairly decent things at home lots of salad and try to cut out the starchy things exept we love spaghetti!! but we both need to eat better and exercize more.....
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:51 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• My SO is a meat chz and potatoes guy. Thats it. I have tried for 3 and a half years to get him toeat every veggie in the book. No luck. But he does want us to join a gym at the beginning of the year.
    CM2TX08

Answer by CM2TX08 at 9:52 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• My SO is an adult, so I don't have to take care of him.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 10:06 AM on Dec. 12, 2008