Do you or have you ever lied about sex? adult content

I think everyone has lied about it at one point in their life. They lie about who they're sleeping with, they lie about how many people they slept with, when, how many times they did it, etc.

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 1:51 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No. I've never had any reason to hide anything.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:52 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Only to my mother before I was married.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:53 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• No need to lie it is what it is
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:53 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• yup, I lied to my parents about not having sex. My mom thought I was a virgin for far longer than I actually was.
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 1:53 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• IT doesn't matter who you lied to, the truth is...everybody lies about sex! lol
    Imogine

Comment by Imogine (original poster) at 1:53 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I agree with Raccoon.. I told my mom i wasn't having sex.. until the day I had to tell her I was prego! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:54 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I have only been with one person my whole life and we had a baby. We broke up a year later and I just wasn't interested in sex, I had my hands full with a baby and doing things on my own. My ex found a rebound 2 weeks after we broke up and he would drunk text me all the time. I told him that I finally slept with someone else and they were better than him. I know, childish. I was 19 then. I look back at it and I think it really did hurt him. He has since bounced from girlfriend to girlfriend and I have been married for 10 years now to the second man I ever had sex with.
    Anonymous

• the truth is...everybody lies about sex! lol

I disagree. It's just sex. Why lie about it?
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:56 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I don't know that I have ever lied about sex...well, maybe. I have told someone that the sex was great when really, it sucked. Does that count? Lol
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 1:58 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Cause there are people in this world who make other people feel ashamed about it. It's a disgrace if you're a woman who sleeps with multiple men. You're a loser if you're a man who doesn't sleep with multiple women. Your parents may not want you to have sex until you're married. There might be rules against. There are just so many reasons why people would lie about it.
    Imogine

Comment by Imogine (original poster) at 1:59 PM on Jun. 16, 2011