Do online parties work?

I was just wondering if you do get people to purchase, create friendships and make your business grow with online parties?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Money & Work

• I don't know but I am about to find out. I found a site that offers free chat rooms for online parties. They send out a newsletter and a chat schedule to well over 200 subscribers. Wouldn't hurt to at least try it...if it doesn't work there is always something else out there to try.

oh teh site is momchats.com btw.
    SensualScents

Answer by SensualScents at 3:23 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• YES!!! I do online parties in my online party group here on cafemom. Come join us! I've done over $300 in sales in the last 5 days. www.cafemom.com/group/letspartyonline
    ravnmommy

Answer by ravnmommy at 3:55 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Okay ravnmommy does it matter if there is more than one business are the same? do you rotate? I just wanted to know... Thank you
    Anonymous

• OMG YES becoming friends with people online is one of the greatest ways to promote buisness my husband is actually an online advertiser he sells other peoples products online and he make commisions. but there are tons of way to make your online buisness sucessfull but most of the time people fail because they dont know when to promote where to promote or even how to promote if your interesting in finding ways to make your online business sucessfull just visit my husbands club if you do not succeed in making money online you will get you money back guarenteed just got to this website and check it out if you are skeptical just watch the videos and see for yourself how powerful it really is i promise you this club is truly amazing. i hope i answered your question and youve finally found the answer you were looking for. http://www.maverickmoneymakersrightnow.com
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 4:46 PM on May. 23, 2009