What would you do in this situation?

When I met my SO we were in good health but 12 years later my SO developed High blood pressure, High colesterol, Artritis you name it now he is on all these medications I hate it. (For myself I am doing good, thank God) but for him I don''t know how he got this way we eat just about the same things and do the samethings.
He does snack alot more than I do, I can pass on it. I know exercising will cut alot of this mess up but we don't have the motivation.
I know we are not alone on this...would love to hear from you...Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Health

• Try green smoothies. They will benefit you both substantially and will help improve your partners health.

Find out more here and take the green smoothie 14 day challenge:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/greensmoothie

:)
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 12:47 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Have sex more.. it really is a great source of exercise. Have him take a physical and see where he needs the most help. Take an expensive family portrait and put it where you and everyone can see it. If you are really wanting to look and feel better; maybe looking at what you dont want to be will help?
    CM2TX08

Answer by CM2TX08 at 9:58 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• You two are not married it sound like? Because you put SO up their.Not DH. I really don't understand what you are asking? If it's would I stay with him in these sercomstances, the answer would be might not. I don't know how old he is either. That has a lot to do with these type of medical problems.

When me and my DH got married 19 years ago we were bothe health. Now my DH has high blood presure.  I won't leave him because of it.

Answer by louise2 at 10:07 AM on Dec. 12, 2008