Coupons how to get started

of course i have seen the extreme couponing show and im curious to see if i can get a few items cheaper..i have searched online for places to get coupons but im not really having alot of luck..i dont plan on getting things that i dont use bc i dont have space to stockpile alot of food and other items..can anyone point me in the right direction

jorjiegirl

Asked by jorjiegirl at 2:12 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Shopping

• Check out this website - www.coupon-wizards.com (sorry, I don't know how to make it clickable) They also have a facebook page. This is mainly a husband and wife team that just want to help people learn to save money. David, the husband, offers free webinars that are very informative. Check them out. You can ask any question on the facebook page and get a reply.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 2:20 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I get coupons for the newspaper, all you mag that walmart puts out, kroger I can download and print coupons, redplum.com or can have them mailed to your house, coupon dad, freebies 4 today, deel seeking mom, walgreens and cvs has coupons from their site, go to companys website and tell how much you love their products and will send coupons, kelloggs, blue bunny has a site, trade with family or friends the coupons you want.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:17 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• coupons.com
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 6:01 PM on Jun. 18, 2011