Is drinking coffee and soda/pop once a day bad?

I have to have my coffee (coffee, cream and sugar) in the morning (there are days I do skip) and then with dinner I have a soda/pop. I do drink water but not as often as I should. It sucks...why is the good stuff so bad. I guess what I am trying to say I do this almost everyday. In 7 days I have dranked 7 cups of coffee and 7 cans of soda that is alot of sugar and caffeine. Whoa! How can I have the willpower to slow down or cut off it is not healthy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Health

• I drink black coffee or tea now. And drink water and a low natural sugar energy drink the rest of the day. Sodas are not good for you. My sis in law drank pepsi all day and now her health is in terrible shape and she has had so many surgeries! Coffee has some benefits but cut out the sugar and cream, or cut way down on the amount! I teach moms how to live healthier and help their families have better health!
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 1:13 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Find out exactly what your goal is, and what specifically you're trying to cut out. If you see the end picture, you'll know the path to take to get there.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 10:10 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• It is bad...if you NEED it.

The best way to do this is to help combat your cravings. Try the 14 day green smoothie challenge. Green smoothies contain all the nutrients that the body needs and are delicious. They will help immensely with your craving issue.

Come learn more:
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/greensmoothie
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 12:45 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• The soda is really bad. Read the ingredients sometime. 1 cup of coffee a day isn't that bad for you. Some weeks the researchers will even say that a cup of coffee is good for you, the next week it's back on the not good for you list.
    DawnA72

Answer by DawnA72 at 5:01 PM on Dec. 12, 2008