Not really a question about pregnancy just lonely :(

So I joined this site to make some friends, especially with mothers to be. I dont have any friends and no one to talk to. I've tried to talk to a few people on here with no luck. I'm 35 weeks pregnant, have a 4 year old daughter and I'm a stay at home mom. I would really like some one to talk to and share mothering experience and talk about pregnancy. So my question is are there any other lonely women who would like some one to talk to? If so please feel free to reply or send me a message :)

SMG1120

Asked by SMG1120 at 2:12 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Have you joined any groups...most are busy answering questions in the Answers section.
    Try groups that you're interested in ..ppl chat more in the groups I think.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 2:14 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• But of course, just start looking at some of the groups..start adding people that you seem to have similiar traits with, send little messages and just start chatting them up. Works like a charm. Dont be shy! :) Welcome welcome. You can add me if you'd like and whenever I am on feel free to chat it up lol :)
    I'm sorry your feeling that way, I know its nice to have conversation with adults, not just your belly and your 4 yr old baby :) God love em! :)
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 3:31 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I know exactly how you're feeling if you ever need to talk feel free to add me my DD is 9 months old and second DD will be born late october so i would love to talk to someone who has been raising a daughter :)
    krissii

Answer by krissii at 3:45 PM on Jun. 16, 2011