Just lonely :(

So I joined this site to make some friends, especially with mothers to be. I dont have any friends and no one to talk to. I've tried to talk to a few people on here with no luck. I'm 35 weeks pregnant, have a 4 year old daughter and I'm a stay at home mom. I would really like some one to talk to and share mothering experience and talk about pregnancy. So my question is are there any other lonely women who would like some one to talk to? If so please feel free to reply or send me a message :)

SMG1120

Asked by SMG1120 at 2:13 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• Hi
    we all need people and people we can relate to. i don't have many friends myself i know how it is. just join some groups, add me i love to talk and listen, you will meet alot of friends here.
    God Bless
    fun3oo

Answer by fun3oo at 2:15 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I am new to this site and am looking for other mothers to get to know and share ideas with. Feel free to contact me anytime.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 2:25 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Yei! Of course Girl!
    Vian.aram

Answer by Vian.aram at 2:43 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Hi,I'm a sahm my guys are older but I get lonely too. ((huggs))
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 3:47 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• im on pretty much al the time. lookin for other mommies to talk to.. i hardly get responses as well... how are you?!?!?!? and congrats!
    mommyoftristan

Answer by mommyoftristan at 3:56 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I work but I check the site throughout the day. You can message me anytime :)
    chelley123

Answer by chelley123 at 4:40 PM on Jun. 16, 2011