What is your dream job? Why aren't you doing it?

ama311

Asked by ama311 at 2:13 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Money & Work

• I think it would be working with Animals - why am I not doing it? I am allergic to animals lol!~

I don't think I've ever felt that "passion or drive" to do a specific job/career which is probably why I work where I do and do what I do
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:15 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Artist and musician and I am! :) though i think an even better job would be owning my own arts and music preschool but i can't be a director because i don't have my degree in education and no money to finish school. but i can deal with commissioned artwork and singing and playing at kids parties and bars and restaurants if i had more work :)
    (in case you're interested here's my website! haha: http://www.julitoons.com)
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 2:16 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I'll give the typical corny response lol. I am doing my dream job, I am a mother, mommy, mom, and wife. Then my second full time job is for the military and I love it too :)
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 2:17 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• X-ray technician
    It isn't a good time for me to go to school.
    Tink05215

Answer by Tink05215 at 3:20 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Initially I wanted to be a vet but got discouraged when I blacked out one day doing community service hours for a vet & they were taking blood from a cats neck. Then I wanted to get into producing music but the schools were too far and I had to work & take care of 2 kids.
    What about you?
    justme782

Answer by justme782 at 6:35 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I am doing my dream job. I have always hated working for others. I like being my own boss and I especially like helping others so I am definitely in the right area. Best part is I am home with the kiddos. So I am set.
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 1:36 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I went to school for Massage Therapy. I would love to work on a cruise ship. But, I am a SAHM and I homeschool my son. When I get done raising my kids we will see what then.
    SweetPea726

Answer by SweetPea726 at 8:16 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• take care old people and love babysitting
    yvonne1111

Answer by yvonne1111 at 8:29 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• casher
    yvonne1111

Answer by yvonne1111 at 8:30 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• My dream job was a photographer or working with animals. Why Im not doing that: I have a family to take care of now.
    country_mom_07

Answer by country_mom_07 at 10:13 AM on Jul. 13, 2011