Feeling almost drunk?

i have been so tired these past two days i am 23 wks along, very sore to my tummy, naseous{which is weird bc its not the morning sickness feeling} i just ate lunch{crackers cheese, some spagettii noodles-not much for the meat,and then a small piece of birthday cake i didnt eat the icing it was just not my taste} but it hasnt been 10 minutes now and i feel like im drunk. the room feels like its spinning, whcih makes my tummy even more sick...could this be a early sign of gestational diabeties?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• that is likely. have you been tested for it. i had gestational diebetes when i was pregnant with my second baby, that is a sign of your sugars being low sometimes it is a sign of them being high( depends on the person) i would call your dr and tell them
    fun3oo

Answer by fun3oo at 2:23 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• i was gonna say it sounds like me when i'm low blood sugar, but i'm hypoglycemic so that's the opposite, but it certainly be related to your blood sugar. carbs will make your sugar drop much faster than protein.

also make sure youre careful with your circulation. sometimes when you're pregnant the baby can rest on major blood vessels which can make you lightheaded from lesser blood flow.
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 2:25 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• *certainly COULD be blood sugar i meant to say.
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 2:26 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I agree with the first two, also make sure you are drinking LOTS of water! :)
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 2:27 PM on Jun. 16, 2011