Did you wake up on the good side of the bed today or the bad?

jmpj8107

Asked by jmpj8107 at 2:42 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Health

• Well I feel I get a choice since I sleep on the couch - lol!~ I woke up normal -rushed to get to work, my daycare provider called in sick so I had to ask my mom to watch my son , my co worker is on vacation all week so I am left to do more than normal ( trying to fit CM in there is top on my list lol ) and I couldn't fit in my pants this morning but the snuggle that came when my son woke up makes it all worth it..lol!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:45 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• cranky just like all mornings, lol. im not a morning person at all
    fun3oo

Answer by fun3oo at 2:46 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• i woke up in the bad side... i spent 5 hrs in l&d only to be sent home at 2 am bc even tho my contraction are 2 min apart i wasnt dilated past 2 c,m... its also ironic bc my discharge papers told me to come back when im having pain every 4-5 min... so no im not in a good mood today lol
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 2:46 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I woke up in the middle.LOL!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:58 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I woke up on the lazy side of the bed today. I don't feel like doing anything :/
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 3:07 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• In between...lol my fiance left this morning and kissed our son on his way out...well his kiss woke him up and I still had 30 more mins of sleep left! But, every morning I see my son's face and it makes me so happy.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 3:26 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• really good lol
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 1:55 PM on Jun. 17, 2011