I need advice or sumtin

ok I been worried for a month now.. it started on may 6 when I had intercourse with my boyfriend afterwords we both got a little sick feeln.about a week an a half later I went to get a fill in on my nails remimd u I always get my nails done but when I walkd in every thing was ok until he open the crilic stuff my nose felt lik it was goin to fall off I didn think nothin of it maybe they wer usin new stuff. so then I wen to sit in the massage chair got my little chill on for my feet to get done then I got a slight cramp on my left side I was lik wow ok then it start gettin worse like a period cramp but wen I checked there was no blood so I told my mom an she askd did I hav sex thAts wen it hit me.. so then the nxt day I had the worse head ache ever. mKe this long story short il be at skool every now an then ill get da head.ache or.feel.sick.....i slept more than usual , I felt.myself gettin mad at everythin so I jus tld my mom to take me to the doctor. test came bak.negative but they took.blood an never calld so I said ill wait for my period. the first da of my period it wasn really bleedin lik I got it on time but it was like little spot all day den it stopped the nxt day it came bak on but not heavy at all lik usual so now im sittin here an mi lower stomach feels full still get headaches get a lil sick feeling but not like b4 can someone.help me

poptartliousmmm

Asked by poptartliousmmm at 2:43 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Take a pregnancy test!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:44 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• call ur dr and ask for the results of the blood test... also if it comes back negative tell him of all these symptoms and see what he says
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 2:44 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Take a test and if its negative, wear a condom or get on the pill....and please please please try not to butcher the english language so much..I say that with as much respect as I possibly can...but damn lol :) I got what you said though.
    Take that test and I hope it all turns out for the best.
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 3:21 PM on Jun. 16, 2011